Friday, August 18, 2017

Scotland: Day 6: Aberdeen

I have just had the best time writing these posts about my time in Scotland. It has been a great time to reflect on my adventures during the crazy hectic time of summer. That being said, let's get back to it!

We started our day with another bus tour. Now, these aren't really my favorite, but sometimes it was nice to just sit and stare out the window. And Aberdeen is just beautiful! We stopped at the Cathedral Church of St. Machar along our tour and ended up singing a couple songs in an impromptu concert. It was pretty cool.

After our tour, we ate lunch. We found this super cute pub that had great food (I had a potato) and drinks and a huge screen that was playing rugby while we were eating. It was a great break before practice.

After lucnh, we headed off to choir practice. Definitely one of my favorite parts of this whole trip was getting the opportunity to sing in these absolutely gorgeous cathedrals and churches. It's just such an amazing experience that not many people get.

After practice,we had dinner. It was okay. We ate at an Italian restaurant and Italian food just doesn't settle well with my stomach. After that, we got changed into our formal concert attire. We then performed our concert. It went great. We drove back to the hotel and my friends and I got ready for that night. It was just so much fun. We went to 3 bars and 2 nightclubs. It was one of the best nights we had while in Scotland. I just loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment