Saturday, August 5, 2017

Stress Ball

I made the cutest, easiest, little stress ball for my son to play with on our huge long road trip we're taking this month. Are you ready? Okay, here it is. I took a balloon and stuffed it with playdough. That's it! I tied off the end and that was it. Okay, okay, you caught me. It was a little more difficult than that. But not much more! I promise! First of all, I found the cutest balloon that was shaped like a heart in a random bag that I had bought from the Dollar Store. Then, I used one of the little .3 oz packages of playdough that we had sitting around the house because my son doesn't really play with it too much even though people still buy it for us for some reason.
Now, to get the playdough into the balloon, I used small portions at a time that I rolled into worm shapes and then shoved into the balloon opening. This would have been so much easier had I had someone to hold open the balloon for me. Instead, I had to try and finagle my fingers around and shove it in there quickly. Anyway, I eventually got it all in the balloon and then tied off the end. The end was a little long so I just cut the excess off.
I had so much fun squishing and playing with it after I was done that I know my son will just love it! See, that was pretty easy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment