Saturday, March 17, 2018

Crochet: Ragdolls (plus 8 free patterns!)

I have absolutely loved all these ragdoll patterns popping up everywhere. They're so cute! Heck, I even have a sloth one hanging on the wall in my living room. So I've compiled my 8 favorites to help get you started on your own ragdoll collection. Plus, they're all free. It doesn't get much better than that.

First up, the one I have in my living room!
Ragdoll Sloth by Spin a Yarn Crochet


Harry Potter Ragdoll also by Spin a Yarn Crochet


Santa Claus! by Sewrella


And for another holiday themed one,Christmas Tree by Repeat Crafter Me


Adorable Whales by Spin a Yarn Crochet


Moose by Amilovesgurumi


Beautiful Mermaid by Spin a Yarn Crochet


And finally, one more pattern by Spin a Yarn Crochet. I may be a little obsessed, in case you couldn't tell already.
Ragdoll Fox by Spin a Yarn Crochet


So if you haven't become completely obsessed with crocheted ragdolls by now, then I'm at a loss. I can't wait to make all of these! So far, I've made 1. Yikes! I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment