Sunday, March 18, 2018

Ninja Party: What I bought from Oriental Trading

Last night, we had a little family get-together for my son's 8th birthday. It was nothing fancy. It was basically just dinner, dessert, and presents. But I wanted to buy a couple things to make it a little more fun for my son and nephews that would be there. Here are the awesome things I found:

Ninja Warriors Plastic Tablecloth for $3.49


Ninja Warrior Paper Dinner Plates for $3.49/8 plates


Ninja Warrior Beverage Napkins for $1.99/16 napkins


Ninja Plastic Chopsticks for $5.99/dozen


Ninja Cups with Straws for $15.99/dozen


Ninja Gummy Candy for $6.99/38 pieces


Ninja Character Lollipops for $5.99/dozen


Ninja Stickers for $2.99/100 stickers


Ninja Stress Toys for $14.99/dozen


I really think these awesome things added a lot to our little party. Plus, Oriental Trading has pretty decent prices with coupons for free shipping if you spend over a certain amount and in the end, I spent only $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment