Sunday, May 28, 2017

Summer Bucket List

We have so much stuff planned for this summer! Last summer I was working full-time and while I enjoyed having the extra money, it felt like I didn't get to spend very much time with my son. So since I'm going to be home full-time this summer, I decided to make it a summer he'll never forget! Together, we came up with a list of things we want to do! I made a PDF that we've printed up so that we can check each thing off as we do them. I thought I would share our list with you to help give you some ideas for your summer plans. Hopefully, we can inspire you to get out there and try new things. We definitely don't want to be couch potatoes this summer! Let me know if you have any extra ideas we can add to our list for next summer!



Click here for a downloadable PDF version of our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment